After Hanwha Group took control of Solarfun Power Holdings Co. Ltd.in 2010, it became referred to as Hanwha SolarOne. It is a renewable resource company noted on NASDAQ (HSOL). Hanwha SolarOne Co. Ltd. has actually ended up being the flagship of the Hanwha Solar Network, throughout the PV value chain-- from the production of polysilicon to task advancement and funding services.
The production stage takes place primarily in China however just recently has actually invested practically 12 million dollars for the building of a brand-new factory south of Seoul. The company can likewise depend on a tight network of workplaces all over the world (consisting of Australia).
Hanwha SolarOne likewise works together with other photovoltaic business and financiers in the renewable resource market, in addition to with universities and organizations in order to establish brand-new research study programs and PV items.
Hanwha SolarOne's panels are ideal for the most varied usages and scenarios varying from property applications and little homes, to bigger industrial and federal government functions, approximately energy scale devices both on-grid and off-grid.
Hanwha SolarOne solar modules are perfect for on grid & off grid applications for:
Commercial-- makes PV cells & modules for massive business and federal government solar applications, for 200 kW or higher, installed on roofs of structures.
Residential-- provides selections installed flat or at a repaired disposition on roofs. Hanwha SolarOne has a large range of solar items, evening Black Diamond and BIPV modules such as SolarIris for property and smaller sized industrial setups.
Utility-scale-- the company can ensure anything varying from ground-mount solar setup with a tracking system in the desert, to a roof setup throughout numerous big structures in a city are, with a tested performance history for huge (1 MW+) utility-scale solar tasks.
Hanwha SolarOne solar modules are developed making use of internal produced cells that go through extensive products screening prior to and throughout module production, through the FIVE Lean making process. Prior to solar module assembly, each cell is separately checked, checked to confirm its requirements.
Hanwha Solar Panels Features
A few of the differentiating functions of the Hanwha Solar modules are:
- 3-Busbar Configuration-- By reducing the quantity of area in between busbars and the range the present need to take a trip, Hanwha SolarOne's 3-busbar solar batteries minimize present loss and boost cell power output.
- Weather-resistant Solar Module Frame-- The module frames are made from aluminum alloy and dealt with to deterioration resistant oxidation finish, for optimum endurance in rugged climate condition.
- EVA (ethylene-vinyl-acetate)-- Uses really high quality EVA.
- Durable Glass Surface-- The glass surface area of Hanwha solar modules offers terrific toughness.
Types of Solar Modules
Hanwha SolarOne produces both Polycrystalline & Monocrystalline modules, which comes in Standard & X-tra series. Both Polycrystalline & Monocrystalline modules come with comparable functions.
- Guaranteed quality: 12 year item guarantee, 25 year performance service warranty
- Predictable output: Positive power sorting of 0 to + 5 W.
- Innovative options: Anti-reflecting covering for high sunshine absorption.
- Robust design: Module accredited to hold up against high snow loads, approximately 5.4 kN/m2.
- Long term obligation: Free module recycling in PV Cycle member nations.